Based on the combination of a comprehensive understanding and extensive experience in the industrial application of a broad range of catalysed reactions we can offer guidance and support to solve your problems. Our expert advice includes homogeneous, heterogeneous and biocatalysis through the:
- Recommendation of reaction conditions for an array of transformations.
- Guidance on the experimental programs to optimise processes including the selection of the optimum catalyst and ligand.
- Detailed analysis of reaction outcomes to diagnose the conditions that are resulting in poorly performing reactions.
- Design of new shorter synthetic routes that fully exploit the opportunities presented by catalysis.
We offer support for all stages of development up to and including full manufacturing scale, with:
- General robust procedures which enable proof of transformation to support chemistry research including the delivery of kg of material for initial studies.
- Optimising the type of catalyst, ligand and solvent to maximise the selectivity of catalytic reactions to provide scalable catalytic processes.
- Optimisation of commercial manufacturing process where informed decision making is enabled to select the best catalyst, ligand, process conditions and solvent to make a sustainable and economically viable long term process.